At Dillon & Co, our expertise is in advising small established and start-up firms on how best to structure their firms from initial founding to day-to-day running of the business. We understand the need for efficiency and competitiveness when advising our clients, whether large or small businesses. There are enough risks in business, we work to minimise those which may affect yours.
We can advise you on any of the following business law issues:
- Shareholder’s agreements /partner agreements designed to regulate the important issues between the shareholders or partners
- Drafting and reviewing the terms of business
- Advising on distribution, agency, licensing and franchise agreements and intellectual property issues
- Advising clients on the sale and purchase of companies
- Advising directors on their obligations and duties as directors
- Shareholders’ agreements and disputes.
We aim to provide practical and clear solutions to your business problems. In times of economic hardship, when costs are at the forefront of business priorities, we understand how important working through matters speedily and concisely are for the company budget. We work with out clients to keep these costs under control while helping them achieve their goals.
If you would like to discuss any elements of company law, please feel free to contact us.