Rory Dillon is a Solicitor and Chartered Surveyor with over 20 years experience in Property. Rorys dual qualifications and experience put him in a unique position to offer you and your business a comprehensive property service whether you are buying, selling, renting, developing or need some guidance on issues such as the Multi Unit Developments (MUD) Act.
Rory has also worked in the areas of Family, Employment and Probate Law as well as Personal Litigation such as Personal Injuries. Rory has considerable knowledge and experience in business and commercial law, having working for one of the largest commercial law firms in the world.
Rory formed Dillon & Co with a view to providing legal services to individuals and small businesses across a range of legal areas. The key to the firms success is based on personal service. Rorys clients know that he is available to them 24/7 and will fight vigorously to vindicate their legal rights and entitlements.
- BSc (Surveying), Trinity College Dublin
- LLB (Hons) University of Wales
- Diploma in Planning and Environmental Law, Law Society of Ireland
- Diploma in Trust and Estate Management, Law Society of Ireland
- Law Society of Ireland
- Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- Society of Chartered Surveyors in Ireland